- 1kg topside beef or braising steak.
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp spicy sauce
- 250g cheese (something like Gruyère)
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 8 hotdog rolls
- Slice the meat into thin strips and place in the slow cooker.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and add to the slow cooker.
- Cut the pepper into thin strips and add.
- Add the salt, pepper, oregano, spicy sauce and stir well to coat the meat.
- Cook for 7 hours on low.
- Drain any excess water.
- Grate the cheese of the meat, wait for it to melt and then stir it in.
- Serve in hotdog buns.