A calorie counted lunch pot meal. Makes 6 portions.
- 500g Rice = 2.5 cups = 1755 calories
- 4 eggs, beaten = 288 calories
- 1 can pineapple chunks (inc juice) = 222 calories.
- 200g frozen peas = 1.5 cups = 178 calories
- Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil = 405 calories
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds = 115 calories
- 4 tbsp soy sauce = 36 calories
- 125g medium peeled onion = 54 colonies
- Cook the rice. Steam for 50 minutes. Use the pineapple juice to flavour the rice.
- Heat half the oil, make a thin omelette. Take out the pan, roll and slice thinly.
- Heat the other half of the oil. Stir fry the onion, garlic and five spice. Add the sesame seeds and lightly toast.
- Add the rice, peas and soy sauce. Warm through.
- Add the pineapple an omelette, stir in.
- Make eight portions and freeze.
- Total 3053 calories
- As 6 portions = 508 calories/portion